Forums

Difficulty putting baby to sleep  

RSS

Robin Roberts
(@rroberts)
11/07/2019 11:16 pm  

My baby's 9 months already and unlike before, she's harder to put to sleep now. We didn't change any routine and my wife still breastfeed her but even after an hour of feeding, she's still wide awake.

I tried turning the lights off, playing white noise music, and giving her a warm bath before bedtime but still, it's not working.

Is there any trick that I can use to put my baby to sleep on time?

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Robin Roberts

ReplyQuote
Caroline Soriano
(@csoriano)
Admin
19/07/2019 3:55 pm  
Posted by: @rroberts

My baby's 9 months already and unlike before, she's harder to put to sleep now. We didn't change any routine and my wife still breastfeed her but even after an hour of feeding, she's still wide awake.

I tried turning the lights off, playing white noise music, and giving her a warm bath before bedtime but still, it's not working.

Is there any trick that I can use to put my baby to sleep on time?

Hi daddy Robin, this is admin C!

I had a hard time putting my son to sleep, too and that continued until he's over two years old. I tried giving him a warm bath before bedtime, a massage, and even singing a lullaby but usually, warm bath and a lot of singing and dancing works.

Anyway, I believe that this article can help you.

Thanks for sharing this!

ReplyQuote
JennyBlack
 JennyBlack
(@JennyBlack)
21/08/2019 5:07 am  

I believe it's all about the right regimen and healthy sleep habbits. Check this article out, it might help you.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Share: